Sunday, February 09, 2003

Hi.

Well, this is my attempt at a Blog. Really, I just wanted to create a space where I could archive my McGill Daily column and other writings online. But now, the allure of web-celebrity is slowing pumping up my ego. Now I have dreams of becoming the next Jennycam or whathaveyou. Soon, The New York Times will write a story about the charismatic young Montrealer who captured the world...
So to those of you who know me, hi. Please make gratuitous fun of me in whatever way you can.
To those of you who do not know me, what the hell are you doing here? How did you get here? Also, hi.
To Jayne, please be gentle in correcting my grammar/spelling.

(NB: This View/Post Comments Link below is wonky and totally unmoderated. I'm working on it.)
[View/Post Comments]

No comments: