Sunday, April 06, 2003

Wish me a Happy Birthday and Plant the Seeds of Peace!

Well, I've come up with a good way to celebrate my birthday. As a gift to me, please click on this link which will take you to a page at the Youth Noise website where you can click in order to have 5 cents donated to Seeds of Peace.

Seeds of Peace is a non-profit organization that brings teens from regions of conflict around the world to a summer camp for coexistence and conflict resolution. They are a non-political and secular organization, and therefore do not represent any political or religious point of view.

If you do have the cash, I encourage you to make a larger donation directly to Seeds of Peace. You can visit their donation page here.

In times of war like this, it's nice to know that there are people out there building a peaceful future. So please click to wish me a happy birthday.

No comments: