Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Under the Name of Saunders

From: DSaunders@tktk.ca
To: uncascrooge@tktk.com
Subject: Dec. 20 cannon doll review
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 10:04:11 -0500

Though I knew that my status as a local hack would expose me to various pains and humiliations, never did I dream that I would some day suffer the sting of the dance critic upon my own not so well toned skin. Thanks to the magic of the blog, and your own strange obsessions, I can now add this honour to my list of accomplishments. I would never stoop to contesting a critical judgement, but my wife would like it to be known that she considered her performance measured and understated rather than "bland and passable"

====================
Doug Saunders
International Affairs Writer
The Globe and Mail -- [One of] Canada's National Newspaper[s]

No comments: