Thursday, February 19, 2004

I'm a big ol' sexist!

Well, maybe. As someone pointed out to me the other day, all the pundits I link to on the left are men.

Are women pundits simply too smart/not geeky enough to blog? Perhaps y'all can suggest some websites where Canadian women provide incisive/pithy commentary on the day's news/arts... (Or, heck, even not Canadian.)

Post-script

Not even the Mother Corp is immune from the disease that is the Middle School Oral Sex Epidemic! To wit: Some irritating online pundit named Georgie Binks.

All this talk of the MSOSE reminds me of the gossip I used to hear in the halls in high school. I remember one Grade 9 rumour that a certain girl had given oral sex to a guy with visible herpes sores at a party. Perhaps The Globe and Mail, The Toronto Star and CBC could look into that...

No comments: