Tuesday, May 11, 2004

New, Improved, On the Fence

As you have no doubt noticed, On the Fence has undergone significant renovations lately. What the ol' blog has gained in aesthetics, however, it seems to have lost in functionality.

I've lost all my links on the side, but will endeavour to have them up again soon. As for the new comments function, it seems to only allow you to post if you are a blogger or anonymously, which is kind of dumb. If you're having trouble figuring them out, feel free to e-mail me your comments until I get the bugs worked out as I probably won't get a chance to do that until the weekend.

In the meantime, how about helping me come up with a slogan for the new and improved On the Fence? Here are some I've been toying with:

- Ideology? We don't need your stinkin' ideology.
- A greyer shade of grey.
- A Hamlet for the naughts.
- Everything's stupid.

What think you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelley,

Whatever you do, don't forget about the comments on the archived stories, they've disappeared.

A shame!

Jason