Thursday, October 21, 2004

Before Sleeping...

... I just wanted to point out a few things on the ol' Internet:

1) The number of abortions in America steadily decreased under Clinton and has steadily increased under Bush. See: The pro-life case against Bush. [Via Andrew Sullivan.]

2) Paul Wells had surf 'n' turf at Scott Brison's country home and is now busily protesting too much on his blog. What can I say... It's no Rathergate. The bigger threat to Wells' credibility as a Parliament Hill pundit? His big-time crush on Stéphane Dion. Prime Minister Dion? Think Céline before Stéphane...

3) Team America: World Police is an absolutely brilliant film. (Something Wells is oh-so-very-very-right about.) If you haven't seen it already, go see it. Truly the sanest take on the war on terror I've seen. It also says something about the shift in the way we view celebrities, but I can't articulate what I want to say about that, so I'm just going to sleep.

4) Oh, and if you're one of the three people who hasn't seen this clip of Jon Stewart on Crossfire, go see it now. Poor Tucker.

5) Congratulations Red Sox!

Now: sleep. Perchance: dreams.

No comments: