Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Music is driving me Nuts!

In a good way, I mean! I'm really digging the new Kathleen Edwards album Back to Me, especially the title track (hear it here) which I first heard her play at a strange dancer.poet.songwriter event last year at Harbourfront Centre. I just love these citified Canadian country girls. They drive me Nuts! (Hey, I see she's just started a tour blog, too.)

What's really driving me NUTS though is this song "Please Please Please" by Toronto whiz kid Owen Pallett, a.k.a. Final Fantasy. Sean posted it over at Said the Gramophone last week upon his return from a long absence from mp3 blogging, but I only downloaded it a couple of days ago. I have now listened to it a good 20-odd times. NUTS! It's still up here for your listening pleasure...

No comments: