Monday, June 20, 2005

Why, oh why, Surya, did you make me take that shot of Jägermeister...

Still recovering from last night's MuchMusic Video Awards, so a little light blogging... The popular music is not usually my beat, but this was my second year covering the giant street party that is the MMVAs for the Post and the CanWest chain (for an interesting peek at the reporting process, you can read my 8 p.m. file here and my 9:30 p.m. file here) and then shaking it at the Revolver party afterwards. Other bloggers spotted on site were Aaron "Pop" Wherry and Antonia Zerbisias, who was there with her niece and seems very kind.

In other news, life-size pictures of my hands appear on the front section of the Arts & Life section illustrating this article in the print edition of the Post today. Finally, I can add hand model to my C.V.

No comments: