Monday, June 13, 2005

A Year Off from my Annual Montreal Fringe Binge

No Michael, I will not be blogging the Montreal Fringe this year, unfortunately. With my July 1 move swiftly approaching, I'm keeping my time away to a minimum since I'd already committed to going to my buddy Lindsay's cottage party over St. Jean weekend...

I'm at the Beer Tent in Internet Spirit, though, thanks to:

-- Michael Black's chatty Fringe Diary...
-- Winnipeg actress Rachelle Fordyce's LJ account of performing her show Smile while you Die. Fordyce is clearly keeping this journal for friends, because I had to scroll way down to even find out what the title of her play was. (SWYD's stage manager Jason is LJing too.
-- The Mo-town Improv troupe Without Annette reviewing shows on its improvoblog...
-- The Fringe's net buzz page...
-- And former On the Fence Fringe Correspondent Amy H. reviewing on her blog.

Check out Gaetan, The Hour and the Mirror for run-downs of what's the wheat. But don't forget the Fringe Rule of Fun: For every show you see that you expect to rawk, go see a random show that hasn't got any hype. It's part of a balanced diet.

No comments: