Monday, January 23, 2006

Heureusement, ici, c'est le Boag.

Hey folks! Liveblogging action will commence a little later than previously thought. Let's say, a little after 9. I mean, otherwise you'll just get a lot of commentary about the cocktail weiners. ("This dijonnaise really doesn't cut the mustard!")

By the way, I'd like to take this moment to thank the eccentrics of Canada. If it weren't for them, apparently there would be no one to work the polls. I swear, every single official dude and dudette at the my polling station was either sporting a non-ironic beard, over-sized glasses, or capris. Each of them was slightly odd-looking or had a strange tic.

Eccentrics, I salute you! Democracy runs smooth because you have nothing better to do!

(To my blogging deputy returning officer friend, I jest. But I'm sure you'll have stories.)

No comments: