- Richard Ouzounian wishes theatre would take a page from the WWE. But the WWE is theatre! We just don't send reviewers to critique it...
Incidentally, I, for one, would pay good money to watch The Ooze (an excellent wrestler name) take on Robert Cushman (The Cush Man!) in a Battle Royale to determine whether The Lord of the Rings was actually good or not.
- Farewell Mr. Floatie.
- The staff at Ben's is on strike! Is this the end of Montreal's other smoked meat joint? Perhaps. Schwarma is the new smoked meat in M-town, anyway...
- Speaking of schwarma, Chris Selley takes on some of these jerks who are think Lebanese-Canadians were just asking to be bombed by going on vacation.
- And speaking of Lebanon, I've already got into one brutal, drunken argument about what's going on this weekend, so I think I'm just going to shut up for a while and link to silly articles.
- Like this one: Filmmaker puts life at risk hosting Toronto Appreciation day in Montreal.
Ah, VIA and your Wifi! You may be slow, but I commend you for existing.