Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Dear Internet,
Hi! It's me, Kelly! You may remember me from the days when I used to blog on you. Well, I'm currently spending the time I might otherwise spend mocking Michael Ignatieff or telling the world how thrilling Rock 'n' Roll was or how harrowing Bent was on building a new website, one where I can archive old archives, etc.
Hopefully, I will have it done by the end of weekend and we can be friends again.
Yours,
Nestruck
P.S. Boy, everyone likes to drink here, don't they? This is me drinking a glass of water -- yes, water -- at Le Mercury in Islington last night. Ms. Sue Toth took the photograph. Contrary to what it may seem I am not growing jowls. Well...
P.P.S. If you're family or friend or stalker, you may want to check out this Flickr set of my new flat near Finsbury Park. My new expensive flat near Finsbury Park. If anyone from Google is interested in buying this blog, please drop me a line. Starting price: 1 billion. POUNDS.

No comments: