Thursday, November 23, 2006

Getting Results for the People of Winnipeg.

Our hoser jokes must end: Manitoba's Spirited Energy Web site has corrected the errors I poked fun at the other day. Unfortunately, they have also corrected only the typos I explicitly pointed out...

Let's see if they're still reading: You're missing a closing quotation mark in the second sentence of the fourth paragraph here, folks. You should also cut out the "he says" from the first sentence of the third paragraph. I could make the argument for a few judiciously placed commas, but there's no need to be picky.

(Look, I just want my birthplace to put its best face forward to the world. Is that a crime? If so, lock me up and throw away the key.)

1 comment:

Sheena said...

I'll be there for the next 3 days. My mission is to see Harlequin in their natural habitat.