Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Email dialogue of the day.

Lindsay: While sitting, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.
Now draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand.
Your foot will change direction.
Give up hope.

Kelly: I do think we have free will. Otherwise, I'm just cursed, no? And yet, I would be off the hook for all the trubble I cause if your theory was incorrect...
I got the foot/6 thing going after a bit.

Lindsay: I wholly believe in free will.

Kelly: But do you freely believe in free will?

Lindsay: Yes, I freely believe in free will - just like others have no choice but to not believe in it.

1 comment:

La Fourmi said...

The two lost Von Trapp children?
Happy B-Day Big K . . . Is it just me or are they giving a "Heil" in the background . . . Maybe it's just Passover talking . . .