Friday, June 29, 2007

Three things...

1. Hey, over on the Guardian arts blog, I'm discussing how many of the 1000 films to see before you die list I've seen. I think I should get extra points for having sat through the entire Cremaster Cycle…

2. Funny thing about that quixotic newscaster who refused to lead with the Paris Hilton story. She's Mika Brzezinski, daughter of Zbigniew Brzezinski, Jimmy Carter's realist national security adviser and a McGill University grad.

3. Is it possible that car bomb was intended to scare us off from the Canada Day festivities in Trafalgar Square tonight? I say no/non to terror! I'm heading down there right now to watch K'Naan and there ain't nobody gonna stop me…

1 comment:

Krupo said...

Heh, that's exactly what I noticed - I always zero in on Polish surnames.

Her clips are also #1 on videosift's top 15 right now - 127 upvotes and counting.

http://www.videosift.com/video/Mika-Brzezinski-of-MNSBC-refuses-to-report-on-paris