Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Oh, by the way...

The Drowsy Chaperone is closing on the West End on August 4.

And my friend Alison has a show called Expiry Dating in the Toronto Fringe that is selling out. Can't vouch for it personally, but I'm assuming Alison wouldn't do something bad.

I can vouch personally for the improv troupe Uncalled For, who are my friends but also capable of reducing me to hysterics.

And also, the Sopranos ending was, indeed, a cop out. David Chase cheated. But it's not a big deal, the episode had some great final moments and the series was a resounding success.

And the new Stars album? Torquil is much less annoying when he actually sings, but still too much of his breathy, articulated obnoxiousness. And the rereleased, old Metric album? Yes, more derivative, but a few awesome tracks.

And work? Oh, yes, I'm on my way.

1 comment:

Krupo said...

New release of old Metric album? Hu-freakin-ray! Thanks for the heads-up!

[Krupo has something to spend HMV gift card on immmediately tomorrow.]