Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tartarred and feathered.

Why, oh why, did I eat the horse tartar? There went my weekend.

Here's my review of Stitch, an opera for three women and three sewing machines, and a brief article about The Lord of the Rings musical finally closing on the West End. Producer Kevin Wallace says it's off to try again in Germany and the Far East, but I'll believe it when I see it...

More on the Stratford sitch from the New York Times and a tribute to Anthony Minghella, the playwright and stage director.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Richard Monettes finally couple of lines. I cannot help but wonder to whom he is referring to.

Philip

Câmera Digital said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.